HIV-Human Immunodeficiency Virus is an infectious virus which kills the white blood cells and makes the body’s immune system weak. In such a condition, other diseases attack the body and it fails to fight back the infections. We have a team of best
There are two types of HIV which are, HIV-1 which is the main cause of AIDS all across the world and HIV-2 which is responsible for causing illness which is close to AIDS.
• There are many reasons due to which HIV can be caused.
• It can transfer through infected blood, semen, or vaginal fluids.
• One of the main causes of HIV infection is unprotected sex with an infected person.
• Sharing of drug needles is with the infected person.
• Through mother to child while pregnancy or birth or even during breastfeeding.
It is a myth that HIV spreads through kissing, sharing food, or drinking from the same glass with an infected person.
If you need HIV counselling doctors in India, you should surely call us and book an appointment.